Saturday, November 11, 2006

It's Saturday Night and I am Going to do TBQ

Kaite has been a member of Teen Bible Quiz at Evangel Church for the past 3 years; the youth study, in depth, a book of the Bible and then compete in Bible Quizes with other TBQ'ers. The first year she studied John, last year it was Romans and James, and this year it is Acts. When the students compete they memorize large parts, if not all of the book. The first year Kaite was on the competition team, however as she got deeper into high school she elected to be on the Bible Study team. This team only competes in "at home" competitions and focuses on studying for meaning rather than for Bible Quiz competition.

At the In House matches this year the parents are asked to quiz; we can use the book, however I am kind of intimidated. Give me the old sword drill Bible and I can still cut a rug, however I dunno how I will do tonight on this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home