Thursday, November 02, 2006

It's November...Wow

I cannot believe I haven't blogged since the start of October. Ah, well, life intervenes and disrupts contemplation.

As I sit here cooking dinner and listening to Numbers behind me on the TV I am contemplating our Thanksgiving holiday. Usually, I look forward to it, even more than Christmas, since we need the break so badly. The longest period of time with no let up in teaching is from Labor Day until Thanksgiving.

However, I think I will be doing more nursing than cooking. Wanda, my friend, is having hip replacement surgery on Monday in Jackson; on Tuesday Dave is having a colonoscopy in West Point and on Wednesday Lydia is having all four wisdom teeth removed.

I'm still thankful to have my family around me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home